- to single address
- to address-list
- save email drafts
- list received emails
- by date
- by "from"
- by tags
- by flags
- show email
- delete email
- archive email
- tag email
- encrypt emails
- sign emails
Mailyt is available as Software as a Service. This means that all the maintenance task to run Mailyt are outsourced. You only need web access using a modern web-browser. All traffic is encrypted and your valuable data is backed up routinely.
We try stick with the slogan 'Keep it simple, stupid'. The interface follows modern industrial design rules. All pages try to give you just enough information to do the task while being simple. Dynamic elements such as inline editing are used sparsely, but are there where appreciated.
Mailyt is not the average e-mail client. It is built using the same technologies and principles as well known internet services like Facebook, tel.search.ch or GMX. This allows very fast development and roll-out times. Every feedback, both positive and negative is very much appreciated.
- Quick Overview All the relevant information about Mailyt.
- Users Guide This one is currently mostly empty as we try to make usage as intuitive as possible;-)
- Administrators Guide Setup, configure, maintaining... All the boring tasks, nicely laid out.
- Developers Guide How to contribute.
- User Stories What Mailyt should cover in future
Mailyt is open source software, so there is no binding any Company (CyT). Mailyt is licensed under GPLv3, please visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html for more information about the license.